Pilots are used to living in a world where they have to go-go-go. But the current environment has made things stop-stop-stop. While everyone’s plans seem to be on hold and the future looks uncertain, you actually can keep moving forward by getting things done.
Action speaks louder than words and demonstrates that we do have some control over our lives. Taking action and getting things done gives us hope for the future and generates energy to take the next step. You can make your time at home more productive with some home improvement projects. For example, paint a room, clean a closet, plant an indoor herb garden, or take up a musical instrument.
1. Don’t wait for conditions to be perfect – Even in the best of times, conditions will never be perfect. So don’t let that stop you from taking action now.
2. Make a list – Knowing what to tackle during the day, at the start of the day is a good way to make sure you get things done.
2. Start small - Pick one or two small changes and take care of doing them first. Remember, a few small steps can add up to a big impact over time.
3. Be realistic. Bigger projects take time, so don’t take on more than you can get done in a realistic time frame.
4. Do things in proper order – Although you may have several projects you want to address, think carefully before starting and make sure your projects are in the best and most logical order.
5. Celebrate your successes – Recognizing and celebrating your successes will not only build momentum but will build your confidence too.
6. Don’t let the critics stop you – While feedback is good, not everyone will agree with everything you want to do. Don’t let them get in the way of getting things done.
7. Get a productivity app - A to-do list app is like a paper list but lets you drag and drop tasks to reorder them, changing a priority or due date with one click. There are plenty of productivity apps you can access online such as Todoist, Asana or Remember the Milk.
8. Keep going – Most important of all the tips, keep going and never stop growing and achieving.
welcome aboard the new airside
We took our community to the next level with an elevated look, innovative features, and new tools.