ATR TRI/TRE Captain
- Minimum total flying experience: 10,000 Hours
- Minimum total flying experience on ATR Aircrafts: 10,000
- Minimum flying PIC in ATR Aricrafts:6,000
- Must have vast experience conducting ATR ground classes and simulator training and simulator checks
- Must be holding Valid EASA License and EASA approved instructor/examination
- Willing to serve at least one year
- Accommodation allowance- Excellent salary- Roster 08 weeks “ON” & 02 Weeks “OFF” or 12 weeks “ON” & 03 Weeks “OFF”- Attractive Salary - Flying allowance beyond 80 hrs. each month
CAE Parc Aviation, acting on behalf of our confidential client, is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all work seekers.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy.